Meta is kicking off a campaign to motivate users to support small to medium-sized services (SMBs) during the holiday shopping season.
Today, Meta is revealing:
- An extension of its #BuyBlack Friday effort.
- A 2022 holiday gift guide featuring business from the Meta Service Leaders Network.
- A 2022 SMB holiday marketing guide.
#BuyBlack Friday Initiative
Meta continues its #BuyBlack Friday project for the third year, including totally free resources, education, and training for black-owned SMBs.
Today, Black business owners can check out the revitalized #BuyBlack Friday website to schedule and receive one-on-one marketing assistance.
Additionally, the site highlights several Black-Owned SMBs and personal tips/guidance on how they’ve found success utilizing Meta service tools.
Meta underscores the value of the holiday shopping season for minority-owned organizations:
“For minority-owned businesses currently disproportionately impacted by the pandemic, the importance of the holiday season is much more severe– 25% of U.S. minority-owned businesses expect to make over half their annual profits from October-November, and this is highest for Black-owned organizations at 34%.”
Vacation Present Guide
Meta’s yearly vacation gift guide entitled the “2022 Smalliday Showcase,” highlights a series of businesses from the Meta Organization Leaders Network (MLBN).
Consumers can go shopping straight from the guide to get unique promotions and discount rates.
Meta’s vacation gift guide is introducing on November 21.
SMB Holiday Marketing Guide
Meta is launching an updated vacation marketing guide for SMBs with recommendations and pointers on utilizing the business’s totally free tools to maximize sales over the holiday season.
Key areas in the guide include:
- How to power advertisements with Efficiency 5: Discover how to make ads more impactful, drive more sales, and expand your consumer base.
- Update your content and business information: Learn how to produce a distinct look for your vacation marketing campaign and keep it consistent all season.
- General holiday marketing ideas: Find out how to position products or services as gifts by utilizing various personalities in posts and ads.
Meta’s holiday marketing guide and BuyBlack Friday website are available now. The holiday present guide will be available next week.
Featured Image: Wirestock Creators/Best SMM Panel